Monday 21 February 2011

My First EVER Post!

Well here it is...

Its about time I have started this, I've been putting it off far too long, well I say putting it off, I probably mean ignoring, denying, refusing that these things exist, and that I have actually anything important to say. I then realised maybe its not that I may not have anything important to say, I may do, its more about practising to write better, formulate ideas, maybe be able to provide solutions to problems too, and I guess most importantly if possible to get feedback of any sort, what a great way to learn ;-). 

Two things kicked me over the edge to crack on and start writing:
  • this post by Jeff Atwood, great post! Anyone who is half thinking of or maybe denying the existence of bloging, writing like I was, take a read... let me know how you feel afterwards ;-)
  • and starting to write an angry email about the absolute school boy error code that I seem to have to put up with, and realising maybe I should blog.
...then the idea was formed, AngryWelshCoder, because I was spitting feathers at my computer, I am Welsh and a coder too hopefully.

I am still learning these kind of gadgets and also how to write too, so hopefully my practice will give me a better knowledge on these things and also how to write, I can't wait...

This blog may change about too, as I am still getting used to how all this stuff works. How much shall I write about? Am I allowed to swear? Should I apologise now up front for all my future posts that I will be so angry in? maybe... So much to think and write...
My brain is kind of running away with me at the moment in trying to get all this down...

Should I stop my post now or shall I continue, I have no idea! I actually have plenty below this already that I am going to cut out and stick it another post... again about more why's and how's I got inspired to do this, but I promise after that I will start to get angry!

No comments:

Post a Comment